Secure your ROI and fulfil your agenda before the event
What is the Home Textile Business Hub ?
Home Textile Business Hub is an exclusive platform where exhibitors and selected qualified buyers can meet to discuss opportunities and close deals in a dedicated environment.
The Home Textile Business Hub will facilitate the meetings by pre-selecting buyers (distributors, importers and key purchase departments from major retailers, specialty stores and chains around the world) and validating their purchase and investments levels.
Meetings will be set before INHOMETEX event in order to help exhibitors and brands reach out to key decision makers, new distributors, home stores, and owners to secure more productive and efficient meetings in advance to develop their sales.
Why you should join Home Textile Business Hub ?
- To source products efficiently through pre-arranged business meetings with worldwide suppliers and manufacturers of Home Textile products.
- To connect with brands looking for new business partnerships
- To have structured meetings organised with suppliers matching your needs (meetings are set on a matchmaking basis model).
- To benefit from the Home Textile Business Hub lounge and access.
Who and How to qualify for the Buyers Program ?
Your company is either
- Importer – Distributor – Agent
- Retailer – Speciality Store
- Chain of Stores
- Architect & Interior Designer Studio
- Hospitality, Hotels & Restaurants
- Online Home Design
Your position is one of the following
- Business Owner
- CEO – Managing Director
- Purchasing Director – Manager
- Procurement Director – Manager
- Institutional Buyer
You are interested in either
- Carpets and floor coverings, rugs and mats
- Curtains, tulles, blinds and accessories
- Decorative fabrics and Embroideries
- Furniture Fabrics
- Household Textiles
- Bedroom and Sleep Linen
- Bathroom Linen
- Kitchen and dining room Linen
- Hospitality Textiles
- Sun Shades and Sun Protection Systems
- Technical Textiles
Your purchasing authority is
- Final Decision Maker
- Sole Decision Maker
- Shared Decision Maker
Be part of Home Textile Business Hub
*Terms & conditions apply.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Hosted Buyers Program Executive
Tel: +97145208888 | Ext: 642
Step 1 – Apply and Qualification
To be part of Home Textile Business Hub, please submit your interest by filling the below form, If your interest form is eligible for the program, our team will send you an email notifying that you’ve been accepted and how you continue with your registration.
Step 2 – Pre-scheduled Business Meetings
Once your registration process is completed, Home Textile Business Hub team will assist you to pre-scheduled your Business Meetings with INHOMETEX exhibitors via the online matchmaking platform, based on your business interests and required products.
Step 3 – Online Matchmaking Platform
Use the online platform pre event to schedule your business meetings. Choose the Exhibitors you want to meet at the show then arrange a meeting via our intuitive scheduling platform.
Step 4- Onsite Business Meetings
Arrive onsite, benefit an exclusive access to Home Textile Business Hub lounge where you start your business meetings with INHOMETEX Exhibitors and join a world full of business opportunity and unique visiting experience.